Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmastime is Here.

This post is very photo-heavy but it's been a while since I posted anything on this blog so I figure it's ok. 

Asher had his first birthday last week. We can't believe it's been a whole year since he was born - and he's walking, saying a few words, and just growing up so much. 


He loves the Christmas tree. He's not really SUPPOSED to touch the ornaments but I didn't really want to enforce that one so I hung one unbreakable ball low enough for him to touch. The rest of the ornaments are too high. 








(I just love his face in both of these. I had to include them.)






This moon and little people ornament is Asher's first Christmas ornament. I grew up buying a new ornament every year and we decided to do that with Asher too. I don't have a picture of his second one, but it's a cool little paper dragon.


And this Noah's Ark was my first Christmas ornament! All the way from 1988!








It's so fun to have a baby at Christmastime. I can't wait to watch him open all his presents!

5 comments:

  1. He's adorable. Your pictures really capture his cute little person-ness and his wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Vik! I love your comments because they're some of the only ones I get. :) Hope your family is doing well and you have a great Christmas with your grandbaby!

      Delete
  2. Awesome photos. The light from the tree looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elliot! I actually followed a tutorial I found for the camera settings... hehe.

      Delete
  3. Christy: your photos are incredible.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete