Friday, February 21, 2014

8/52 - Downtown (with a Hamster)

Asher adored being let loose on the downtown sidewalks today and it was all I could do to snap quick pics of him before he tried to run into the street...


Asher is holding this little hamster he found in his stuffed animal bin today and is obsessed with carrying it by the ear or foot... The funny thing about that hamster is that my sister gave it to me long ago as a pick-me-up (haha weird I know) after the fateful day I discovered the boy I was IN LOVE with was DEFINITELY in love with someone else. I found out later that he actually liked me, and wasn't really in love with someone else. Oh the trials girls go through when stalking boys. And now the little hamster belongs to... our son. Time is so weird.

4 comments:

  1. awww... I can relate to those trials haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Kelly, we started dating like a few weeks apart right? So, yeah... haha.

      Delete
  2. The hamster story is too funny… and weirdly comforting:) Love your little stories and pics Christy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Karyn! Hope you're doing well!

      Delete